Wednesday, August 8, 2007

THING 23 FINALE

23 Things was very interesting to see all of the new technologies that are available to anyone who has access to a computer. Maryland Libraries Learning 2.0 taught me alot about new growing trends in the libraries. Just setting up a blog and being able to add information each time I learned something new is amazing to me. I learned a little about Flickr, RSS feeds, image generators,LibraryThing, Rollyo, Del.icio.us, Technorati, wikis , YouTube's and NetLibrary. When a patron comes in and asks about these I can say I have heard of them. The library system is moving forward ,and with all the new technology out there we each have to learn new discoveries each day, and with 23 Things I feel I have moved ahead .
The only draw back I see with the program was TIME, it took more than 15 minutes a day, more like one hour.

2 comments:

Nice Guy said...

Learning new tools does take time, just like any new software you download.

More Web 2.0 image/sign generator templates @ www.ImageGenerator.org.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Plotter, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://plotter-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.